Viewers haven't seen much of Chase, a 27-year-old medical sales rep from Denver, CO, so far on the show, but he did plan an adorable, impromptu mini-date for JoJo in which he made it snow outside of the Los Angeles The Bachelor mansion.
The snow was representative of Chase's life back home, and the snowboarder told the cameras he had a decent understanding of what JoJo wanted in a man and deserved from a partner.
Below is a list of nine facts Reality TV World compiled about Chase:
- Chase works as a sales representative for Mountain States Medical in Denver.
- He graduated with a degree in communications from Colorado State University.
- Chase played rugby and hockey at CSU, where he was also a member of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.
- The suitor enjoys golf, guns, fitness, trucks and mountain bikes.
- Chase considers himself "a momma's boy" and an "eternal optimist."
- The 6'3" bachelor has one bulldog and an adorable nephew.
- He has a fascination with lions and even has one tattooed on his left ribcage.
- Among the qualities he finds sexy in a woman: Confidence, healthy appetite, humility, a healthy glow, and an innocent-looking lady who can crack the occasional dirty joke.
- Chase's favorite movies of all time are Gladiator, Ace Ventura and The Chronicles of Narnia.