- Brett's favorite activities are working out, home repair, and snowboarding.
- Part of Brett's strategy for Big Brother was lying about his current occupation and life.
He wanted his fellow houseguests to believe he's a dumb surfer or model, not a calculative guy who plants seeds in order to cause chain reactions.
- If Brett could take any three items into the Big Brother house with him, he would choose a toothbrush so he doesn't have bad breath around the ladies, select clothes and shoes to assist him in challenges, and some reading material to keep himself occupied.
- Brett's motto in life is, "Those who think they can, and those who think they can't, are both usually right."
- The houseguest enjoys hacking into his friends' computers for fun. About The Author:Steven Rogers
Steven Rogers is a senior entertainment reporter for Reality TV World and been covering the reality TV genre for two decades.