Blake is a 28-year-old sales representative from Bailey, Colorado, who introduced himself to America on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose special, which aired as the conclusion to Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s The Bachelor season.
Blake developed a connection with Becca early on since he accompanied her on the first one-on-one date of the season. Becca always feels an ease in Blake's presence, saying their conversation flows naturally and their personalities simply mesh well.
But Blake has been patiently waiting for another one-on-one date. He steals as much time with Becca as possible on group dates, but he needs more time with The Bachelorette star.
The pressure and stress of the competition is starting to get to Blake, and it doesn't help he is falling for Becca while simultaneously watching her fall in love with other guys.
Could Blake be the guy whom Becca has been searching for? Until Bachelor Nation finds out what happens next, let's learn more about this handsome suitor.
- Blake currently works as an off premise sales representative at Coors distributing company. He's held down this job since late 2014.
- Blake is a dog lover. In fact, he got himself a puppy a year and a half ago named Remi.
- Blake fell hard and fast for a woman in his past but was blindsided by heartbreak before appearing onThe Bachelorette. At the two-month mark in his last relationship, Blake had told a girl that he loved her, and she said it back.
Blake thought he was going to marry this girl, but days later, he discovered she had plans to dump him when he glanced at her phone and saw text messages pour in from her friends asking about the breakup.
- While in college, Blake was a member of the Professional Business Leaders as well as Lamda Pi Eta.
- Blake enjoys running, hockey, hiking, and golf. Plus, he's a big-time Denver Broncos fan.
- The bachelor is a huge country music fan, as his Instagram is loaded with photos of him attending concerts and festivals.