She isn't afraid to make waves in the house if it means speaking her mind, telling the truth, defending those she cares about, or keeping her man.
Bibiana loses her patience when she doesn't receive alone time with Arie, and she was shown getting into a catfight with Krystal Nielson, who attempted to steal time from other women at the latest cocktail party when she had already enjoyed a one-on-one date with Arie that week and received a rose.
Bibiana has proven she's the girl nobody should mess with. Will Arie admire what this feisty and sassy bachelorette has to offer, or will her attitude and personality end up being too much for the pro racing driver turned real estate agent?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bibiana Julian:
- Bibiana worked at MTV Miami prior to appearing on The Bachelor and also previously served as the co-captain of the NFL Miami Dolphins football team.
- The 5'4" bachelorette has two tattoos: Three interlocking hearts with her sister's initials on her left wrist as well as an anchor on her right wrist, but she admits she doesn't really like that one.
- If she could be any animal, Bibiana would choose a free orca because she'd love to live in the ocean. The whales also move around and keep their family tight.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Bibiana was voted FHM magazine's "America's Sexiest Cheerleader" in 2006, and she was also named Rookie of the Year as a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader.
- Bibiana's guiltiest pleasure is popping pimples, and she's fine with acknowledging that's pretty gross.
- Although Bibiana was a cheerleader, her least favorite sport is football and she secretly hated attending the games.
- Bibiana loves art so much that she wishes she could be art.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Bibiana!