The 14 female contestants -- who range in age between 18 and 26 -- will compete for the grand prize of $100,000, a commercial feature on behalf of Rimmel London, a fashion spread in Paper magazine, and an exclusive one-year talent deal with VH1.
The network's "reinvented" version of Top Model will premiere Monday, December 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
After The CW announced Top Model's cancellation in October 2015, VH1 revealed in February 2016 it had picked up the series for a "reinvented" 23rd season that will still be executive produced -- although not hosted -- by Banks.
America's Next Top Model debuted in May 2003 on UPN before moving to The CW when UPN and The WB merged into The CW network in 2006. Top Model format was also launched into 30-plus countries and it ranks as The CW's most successful reality series ever.
Top Model's 22nd edition, which was supposed to be its last, aired its finale in December 2015. Banks had said the show ran its course creatively and producers wanted Top Model to go out on a high note. However, Mok immediately led an initiative to resurrect the show.
Below is the list of 14 contestants who will be competing onAmerica's Next Top Model's next season. (Also, click the GALLERY link below for photos of the girls and more information).
- Binta Dibba, a 25-year-old from Seattle, WA
- Cherish Waters, a 25-year-old from Los Angeles, CA
- Cody Wells, a 26-year-old from San Jose, CA
- CoryAnne Roberts, a 19-year-old from Bali, Indonesia
- Courtney Nelson, a 25-year-old from San Francisco, CA
- Giah Hardeman, a 21-year-old from Bryan-College Station, TX
- India Gants, a 20-year-old from Seattle, WA
- Justine Biticon, an 18-year-old from Los Angeles, CA
- Krislian Rodriguez, a 25-year-old from Los Angeles, CA
- Kyle McCoy, a 23-year-old from Darien, CT
- Marissa Hopkins, an 18-year-old from Houston, TX