Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alayah Benavidez.
- Alayah was crowned Miss Texas 2019, but she says she's more than just a pageant queen.
- Before winning Miss Texas, Alayah had entered and competed in the Miss Texas pageant three times, and she won her fourth time around.
- When she's not traveling the state and making appearances as Miss Texas, Alayah enjoys hanging out with her girlfriends on the San Antonio River Walk, drinking wine and giving back to her community.
- Alayah is looking for a man who has strong goals for the future and won't hold her back when she wants to pursue passions of her own. She hopes to one day before a professor and author.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Alayah gave Peter a sweet letter from her grandmother when she met him on The Bachelor premiere, and the letter revealed the bachelorette enjoys a good book and is family-oriented, real, and a hopeless romantic.
- The Bachelorbachelorette has dyslexia but loves reading and writing and so she developed confidence in testing and public speaking over time.
Alayah actually developed her own campaign, "Read The Way," which focuses on childhood literacy.
- Alayah is pursuing her PhD in American Literature at the University of Texas at San Antonio.