Vanessa is a 29-year-old special education teacher from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The 5'3 1/2" brunette beauty wowed Nick on Night 1 with her good looks and ability to speak French, and when she left him to enter the Los Angeles mansion, he called her "a keeper."
Vanessa later opened Nick up emotionally on their first one-on-one date of the season. It was through conversing with Vanessa that the Bachelor realized this process could really work out for him and he could end the season with a fiancee.
Vanessa is also feisty and speaks her mind, which Nick appreciates. Could she end up being "the one" for him?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Grimaldi:
- Vanessa owns a part-poodle dog whom she calls her "lucky charm."
- Vanessa appeared in several movies: Being Human in 2015, Blue Mountain State in 2010, and Ascension in 2011. She also co-hosted GameLoft podcasts about five years ago on Can Your School Rock.
- If Vanessa could be any fruit or vegetable, she'd choose an onion because it's a staple item and can be found all year round.
- The bachelorette believes her best attributes are her personality, drive to succeed, work ethic and patience.
- Vanessa has a phobia of sharks and bees, but she isn't afraid of adrenaline-seeking activities like skydiving.
- Vanessa doesn't really have a physical type when it comes to men, but she definitely appreciates a great smile.
- The Italian-speaking beauty can eat! She loves pizza, burgers and homemade Italian classics like biscotti and panettone.
- It's probably a good thing Vanessa isn'tThe Bachelorette star because she's afraid of hurting other people's feelings.