'The Bachelor' spoilers: Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s complete list of Season 22 bachelorettes allegedly revealed!
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 11/01/2017
The Bachelor spoilers are unraveling the details of Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s upcoming season, including the entire cast of bachelorettes.
The Bachelor's 22nd season began production in late September, but ABC has yet to release any details other than the fact the show will premiere Monday, January 1, 2018 at 8PM ET/PT.
However, the identities of Arie's bachelorettes have leaked out as well as certain dates the Bachelor has enjoyed during filming.
So far, Arie has been spotted on a Demolition Derby date and at a Dog Show and wrestling group date. Arie was photographed riding a motorcycle during one outing, and he also apparently brought a lucky girl home to Arizona to meet his parents at his very own condo.
Bachelor Nation has also caught a glimpse of Arie, a 36-year-old professional race car driver turned real estate agent, looking handsome in a tuxedo during a brief promo that recently aired on the network.
So what type of woman is Arie looking for? Arie wants his future fiancee -- and hopeful wife -- to be "independent and strong, but then still gentle." He wants "a little mix" of qualities, as previously revealed on Good Morning America.
"Obviously there's got to be that chemistry there," Arie, who is nicknamed "the kissing bandit," further explained on GMA in early September. "Emily and I had it previously and I'm hoping to find that type of love, for sure."
Arie's first stint on the ABC franchise was back in 2012, when he competed for Emily Maynard's heart onThe Bachelorette's eighth season. He finished as the runner-up behind winner Jef Holm and left brokenhearted. Arie may be afraid The Bachelor process will end the same way, but he's decided to put himself out there anyway.
Arie will likely find "the one" and his perfect match when taking a look at The Bachelor's newest batch of gorgeous and well-educated bachelorettes.
Reality Steve spoiler blogger Steve Carbone has released the identities of all 29 girls who will allegedly be competing on Arie's The Bachelor edition.
Below are their names, ages and occupations, as well as some of Carbone's additional details about the bachelorettes:
- Bri Amaranthus, a 25-year-old digital reporter for Comcast SportsNet Northwest from Eugene, OR. As a sports reporter, she covers the Oregon Ducks, Portland Trailblazers, and more.
Bri attended the University of San Diego, where she played softball, but graduated from the University of Oregon in 2014 with a B.S. in Electronic Media & Public Relations. Bri also has a podcast called the Duck Squad in which she talks about Oregon football.
- Valerie Biles, a 25-year-old marketing coordinator and social media manager for Twin Peaks restaurant from Nashville, TN. The cute red head graduated Middle Tennessee St. University in 2014 with a B.S. in Visual Communication. The restaurant Valerie currently works at is located in Brentwood, TN, where she also works as a waitress.
- Tia Booth, a 26-year-old physical therapist from Little Rock, AR. Tia graduated from Arkansas St. University and is very good friends with former Bachelor Nick Viall's runner-up Raven Gates, who now dates Adam Gottschalk whom she met on Bachelorin Paradise 4. Tia will allegedly share information about her ex back home during the show.
- Lauren Burnham, a 25-year-old saleswoman from Dallas, TX. Lauren works for Vonage in sales and graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology after also taking courses at Central Washington from 2010 to 2011.
- Jessica Carroll, a 26-year-old on-camera host and social media personality from Canada who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
- Jenna Cooper, a 29-year-old fitness instructor from Raleigh, NC. Jenna has her own YouTube page.
- Maquel Cooper, a 23-year-old photographer, business owner and model from Orem, UT. She was high school best friends with Witney Carson from Dancing with the Stars and even took the photos for the pro dancer's engagement shoot.
Maquel got married in May 2016, but she and former husband Josh Munday recently divorced.
- Jenny Delaney, a 27-year-old graphic design artist from Chicago, IL. Jenny attended TCU for two years before graduating from Colombia College in Chicago in 2014 with a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design.
- Seinne Fleming, a 27-year-old assistant property manager at Irvine Company from Orange County, CA. Seinne graduated from Yale University with a degree in Economics in 2012.
Seinne has her own website, SeinneFleming.com, but it's currently under construction.
- Lauren G., a recruiter who lives in California. Carbone wasn't able to find any information about this particular bachelorette.
- Olivia Goethals, a 23-year-old account manager for Agency360 from Naperville, IL. She graduated from North Central College with a B.A. in Sports Management. Olivia also played softball during her college years.
- Ali Harrington, a 25-year-old personal stylist for Trunk Club from Dallas, TX. Ali graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2013 with her Bachelor's in Human Relations.
- Lauren Jarreau, a 33-year-old from Baton Rouge, LA. She graduated from LSU in 2006 with a Bachelor's in Psychology. Lauren worked in Las Vegas for almost nine years as a server at the Wynn, but she has since moved back to Louisiana to pursue work in the mental health field.
- Britt Johnson, a Los Angeles, CA resident who previously appeared on Ex Isle -- the same reality dating show that recent The Bachelorette bachelors Lucas "Whaboom" Yancey and Blake Elarbee appeared on a couple of years ago.
- Bibiana Julian, a 30-year-old executive assistant at MTV Miami and former Miami Dolphins cheerleader from Miami, FL. Bibiana was voted FHM's "America's Sexiest Cheerleader" in 2006.
- Rebecca "Becca" Kufrin, a 27-year-old senior account executive at Skyaa, a technology PR firm, from Minneapolis, MN.
Becca graduated from Minnesota St. University, Mankato in 2012 with a B.S. in Mass Communications. Her mother is in remission from breast cancer, but her father sadly passed away about eight years ago. Becca has a sister named Emily who recently got engaged.
- Kendall Long, a 26-year-old set dresser from Los Angeles, CA. Kendall works in the entertainment industry and has held down jobs for Nikki Glaser's show, Ridiculousness, as well as the Kardashian's 10-year anniversary special on E!.
Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track. She has a YouTube channel where she plays the ukulele and sings, and she also has an IMDB page. Ironically, Kendall has a twin sister named Kylie. (A reference to the Jenner sisters).
- Ashley Luebke, a 25-year-old real estate agent from West Palm Beach, FL. She graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2014 with a B.S. in Business Management.
- Caroline Lunny, a 25-year-old realtor from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Caroline works as a realtor in the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale area, and she won the title of Miss Massachusetts in 2014. She also competed in Miss USA that year. Caroline graduated from the NY Film Academy in Los Angeles and also studied Broadcast Journalism at Suffolk University.
- Marikh Mathias, a 27-year-old director of social branding at Social Paragon from Salt Lake City, UT. Marikh graduated from the University of Utah in 2014 with a Bachelors in Strategic Communication. She also models and has an IMDB page.
- Bekah Martinez, a 22-year-old nanny from Fresno, CA who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Bekah was recently accepted to UC Irvine to major in art. The free spirit allegedly hates wearing bras and doesn't even own them. Carbone calls her "the Corinne of this season," referring to Corinne Olympios from Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor.
- Krystal Nielson is an OrangeTheory fitness coach from Montana who currently resides in San Diego, CA. Krystal moved to Los Angeles for entertainment reporting and now lives in San Diego. She graduated from Boise St. University with a degree in Journalism in 2010 then went to UCLA for Broadcasting. Krystal previously competed in fitness competitions.
- Nysha Norris, a 30-year-old nurse from Anderson, SC. Nysha studied nursing at Clemson University and currently works as a nurse at AnMed Health in Anderson.
- Annaliese Puccini, a 33-year-old actress and writer from Northern California who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Annaliese has her own IMDB page.
- Chelsea Roy, a 29-year-old administrative assistant for Keller Williams from Portland, ME. She is a single mom with a three-year-old son named Sammy but was never married. Chelsea graduated from the University of Southern Maine.
- Lauren Schleyer, a 31-year-old social media manager for AT&T from Dallas, TX. She graduated from Baylor University with a B.A. in Communications in 2008.
- Brittany Taylor is a Google employee from South Carolina currently resides in Austin, TX.
- Jacqueline Trumbull, a 26-year-old clinical research coordinator at Mount Sinai from New York, NY. She graduated from the University of Virginia in 2013 with a B.A. in Philosophy.
- Amber Wilkerson, a 29-year-old fashion blogger and spray-tan business owner from Denver, CO. Amber attended FIDM and majored in Visual Communications. She blogs for EveryOnceInAStyle.com, and her spray tan business is AmberSprayTans.com.