While the Top 20 all took the stage last night and performed in pairs or groups according to the dance style they'll be representing on the show, the first live performance show in which home viewers can cast their votes for their favorite dancers will air on Tuesday, June 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
On June 25, the finalists will be paired into 10 couples and work with world-renowned choreographers to create a dance routine representing their assigned genres. After the performances, viewers will have the opportunity to vote for the dancers via online, text messaging and phone.
- Brittany Cherry, a 19-year-old Latin ballroom dancer from Toluca Lake, CA
- Makenzie Dustman, an 18-year-old contemporary dancer from Temecula, CA
- Hayley Erbert, an 18-year-old contemporary dancer from Topeka, KS
- Jasmine Harper, a 20-year-old contemporary dancer from Lawrenceville, GA
- Jenna Johnson, a 19-year-old ballroom dancer from Salt Lake City, UT
- Alexis Juliano, an 18-year-old tap dancer from Coral Springs, FL
- Jasmine Mason, a 19-year-old jazz dancer from Placentia, CA
- Malece Miller, a 19-year-old contemporary dancer from Los Angeles, CA
- Mariah Spears, a 19-year-old hip-hop dancer from Phoenix, AZ
- Amy Yakima, a 19-year-old jazz dancer from Northville, MI
- Alan Bersten, a 19-year-old ballroom dancer from Minnetonka, MN
- "BluPrint," a 20-year-old animation dancer from Atlanta, GA
- "Fik-Shun," an 18-year-old hip-hop dancer from Las Vegas, NV
- Carlos Garland, a 24-year-old contemporary dancer from Jacksonville, FL
- Nico Greetham, an 18-year-old contemporary dancer from Woodbridge, VA
- Curtis Holland, a 19-year-old tap dancer from Miami, FL
- Paul Karmiryan, a 21-year-old Latin ballroom dancer from Glendale, CA
- Tucker Knox, a 23-year-old contemporary dancer from Nashville, TN
- Aaron Turner, a 25-year-old tap dancer from Las Vegas, NV
- Jade Zuberi, a 21-year-old animation dancer from Dearborn Heights, MI
(Photo credit Fox)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.