Sarah is a 26-year-old grade school teacher from Newport Beach, CA. The beauty -- who has a shorter haircut than most of the girls, will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs.
Sarah will have a cute and thoughtful entrance on Night 1, so she'll definitely catch Nick's attention. But does she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sarah Vendal:
- She considers herself socially Democratic and economically Republican when talking politics.
- Forget red roses. The bachelorette's favorite flower is a white rose because she says it's gorgeous, simple and romantic.
- If Sarah could be any fictional character, she'd have a tough time deciding between Meredith Grey, Olivia Pope or Carrie Bradshaw.
- Sarah loves to gamble as long as she's winning. She knows when to walk away when she's up money.
- The most outrageous thing she's ever done -- besides The Bachelor -- is move to New York City.
- A guy once named a star after Sarah, just like in a movie she loves called A Walk to Remember. He came up with the idea all on his own and she calls it the most romantic present she's ever received.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here, or for their Night 1 arrivals, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.