Peter Kraus -- Reality TV Sexy Guy of the Day (PHOTO GALLERY)
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 11/16/2017
Peter Kraus is today's Reality TV Sexy Social Pics Guy of the Day!
Peter, a 31-year-old personal trainer and business owner from Wisconsin, first came to the attention of reality TV viewers when he competed for the heart of Rachel Lindsay on Season 13 of The Bachelorette earlier this year.
While he came close to receiving Rachel's final rose, Peter finished short. He made it to the Final 2 but lost what he had with Rachel, a Dallas attorney, when she instead picked Bryan Abasolo, a Miami chiropractor.
Rachel, however, only appeared to cut Peter after they couldn't bridge the gap between their wants and desires, as Rachel was desperate not to leave The Bachelorette with just a boyfriend but Peter was reluctant to propose marriage after only going on a few one-on-one dates with his love interest.
Peter was a fan-favorite and was reportedly a frontrunner to become The Bachelor's Season 22 star in 2018, but ABC ultimately chose to give the role to race car driver turned real estate Arie Luyendyk Jr.
However, Bachelor Nation hasn't seen the last of Peter, as franchise creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss recently announced he'll star on The Bachelor Winter Games, which will be filmed in Vermont and air on ABC in February 2018.
"Peter will be looking for love -- and going for the gold -- on #TheBachelor Winter Games!!!!" Fleiss tweeted earlier this month.
The new Winter Games series will feature past bachelors and bachelorettes, including arch rivals and villains, competing in winter-themed challenges all the while looking for love at a luxurious winter resort. At least 12 different nations will be represented on the show.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see over a dozen of Peter's sexiest social media pics!
In addition, here are some additional facts about Peter:
- He was an associates degree in dietetics from Madison Area Technical College.
- Peter began working as a personal trainer in 2009 and now owns a fitness company called Worth Training.
- He refers to himself as a "former international model and celebrity trainer."
- Peter played baseball, soccer, basketball and football through his high school years.
- The bachelor was named among the Top 10 trainers in Chicago for TimeOut magazine in 2012.
- He has lived in Chicago, IL and Los Angeles, CA for modeling.
- Peter finished Ironman Wisconsin three times and had a broken foot for one of them.
- He has three Top 3 finishes in sprint and Olympic-distance Triathlons.
- Peter wrote in his high school yearbook his dream was to go to art school become famous and be on The Bachelor.