Paul, a 24-year-old clothing designer from Tarzana, CA, entered the Big Brother house as a huge threat since he's the only returning player competing on Season 19.
Paul first competed on Big Brother's eighteenth season last summer and finished the game as the runner-up behind a veteran player, Nicole Franzel. Paul quickly became known for his sense of humor, strong social game, and ability to win challenges under some serious pressure.
But because he didn't win the $500,000, Paul is out for blood. When the season's first Head of Household, Cody Nickson, attempted to nominate him for eviction, Paul announced his "Pendant of Protection" power, revealing to his fellow houseguests that he'd be safe at the next three evictions.
Paul's advantage set him up in a power position and also infuriated his former ally and pal, Cody.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Paul Abrahamian:
- Paul owns a clothing brand called Dead Skull Apparel, which includes clothes for both men and women.
- Paul, known for constantly yelling "Friendship," plays guitar for the band Reviver.
- Dogs are everything to him, and he hated leaving his babies behind to appear on Big Brother. He has no issue with kissing a random person's dog on the street.
- Paul has a wide range of tattoos, including ones that read, "LIVE FAST, NEVER DIE," and "ROCK N ROLL FOREVER."
- The houseguest is a spontaneous thrill-seeker. He enjoys crowd surfing, traveling, hiking and sightseeing.
- The Big Brother houseguest once cheated death by walking out of a car accident scratch-free when he had totaled the vehicle.