Kevin is a 55-year-old stay-at-home dad from Boston, MA.
Kevin entered the Big Brother house this season as the oldest contestant, but he didn't want to come across as a father figure to his fellow houseguests.
In the first few days of the competition, Kevin won $25,000, received the first friendship bracelet from returning player Paul Abrahamian, and avoided being nominated for eviction despite having to throw the Head of Household competition.
Kevin has done a great job of staying under the radar so far, but he isn't a member of the house's majority alliance. Curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kevin Schlehuber:
- Kevin has been married for 31 years and he has seven kids, including six daughters, but he has no grandchildren. His only son is his youngest child.
- The BB houseguest considers himself a sharp dresser and an easy-going guy with an awesome story to tell for every subject. Kevin also describes himself as caring, humorous and charismatic.
- Kevin was crowned Mr. Massachusetts when he was younger, and he rocked the sash and everything. He also previously did some professional modeling.
- Kevin enjoyed playing basketball in his neighborhood when he was a kid and he prides himself on his ability to slam dunk a basketball.
- Kevin's father Andrew F. Schlehuber Jr. -- whom Kevin was shown explaining was called "The Cheese" in his Boston neighborhood during his Big Brother introduction video -- was convicted on drug trafficking charges in 2006, according to The Boston Globe.
Andrew, who was 69 years old at the time, was accused of being a major supplier of Boston's cocaine for about a decade in the 1990s.
Andrew was reportedly sentenced to 10 years in prison after being convicted of three counts of trafficking in 28 grams or more of cocaine, four counts of cocaine distribution, and single counts of conspiracy to traffic in 200 grams of cocaine and possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute.
Prior to hearing the verdict, Andrew suffered a mild heart attack, according to The Globe. Like Kevin, Andrew had seven children.
"You don't understand how much this hurts," Kevin told the Globe after his father's conviction. "I don't know what to tell my kids about their grandfather. He has 25 grandchildren."