Nikki is a 33-year-old WWE wrestler and Total Divas star, who also calls herself a philanthropist, empowered woman, executive producer, YouTuber, and motivational speaker.
Nikki is partnered with pro dancer Artem Chigvintsev for the current Dancing with the Stars edition. When Nikki made her show debut earlier this week, she and Artem placed fourth on the leaderboard after receiving 20 out of 30 possible points for their tango routine from the judges.
Nikki, formally known as Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace, definitely has rhythm and enjoys a good body-slam every once in a while.
Hopefully Artem will have some ice packs handy in rehearsal! Curious to learn more about Nikki?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Nikki Bella:
- A self-admitted "tomboy" with a feminine side, Nikki originally planned to play professional soccer until a leg injury ended her career.
- Nikki has a twin sister, Brie Bella, who is also a professional wrestler. Unsuccessful in seizing spots in the 2006 WWE Raw Diva Search, the Bella twins eventually landed in FCW.
Training led to their placement on the main roster in 2008 and being named Diva Champions a couple of years later.
- Besides Total Divas, Nikki also stars on the E! reality spinoff Total Bellas. Nikki has a birdie bee apparel line with her sister as well, in addition to their Belle Radici wine brand.
- After a brief hiatus from the WWE, Nikki earned herself a Divas title reign that lasted a record-setting 301 days, and now, she's a pivotal member of the SmackDown LIVE roster.
- Nikki got engaged to fellow pro wrestler and American Grit host John Cena on April 2, 2017.
John proposed marriage at WrestleMania 33 after the couple defeated The Miz and his wife Maryse during a tag team match in front of about 70,000 people in the crowd.