NBC announces nationwide casting tour for 'The Apprentice 3'
By Reality TV World staff, 07/06/2004
NBC and Mark Burnett Productions have announced a nationwide casting tour to recruit candidates for this winter's upcoming The Apprentice 3. Once again slated to feature Donald Trump, the show will premiere in Winter 2005, following the Fall 2004 broadcast of The Apprentice 2.
The Apprentice 3's nationwide casting tour will launch July 9 at Universal Studios Hollywood, with Donald Trump himself being on hand to interview prospective candidates. As part of his first-ever Los Angeles Apprentice publicity appearance, Trump will conduct interviews from 11AM-1PM during the show's day-long tryouts. Trump will also appear at the tour's July 30 New York City stop.
Prospective applicants should be able to take risks, bounce back after failing, succeed in a cutthroat environment, go against the tide, remain focused, think creatively and be a leader.
• Minneapolis (Saturday, July 24 @ 9am) Grand Hotel, 615 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN.
• New York (Friday, July 30 @ 9am) Trump Tower, 725 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY.
• Chicago (Saturday, July 31 @ 9am) NBC Tower, 454 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL.
• San Francisco (Saturday, July 31 @ 9am) NBC 11, 848 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA.
• Memphis (Saturday, July 31 @ 9am) Location TBA
• Las Vegas (August) Location TBA
• Cincinnati (August) Location TBA
• Seattle (August) Location TBA
Further updates will be provided on NBC.com as they become available.
Interested candidates should attend one of the open calls listed above and bring a completed application. Applications can be found at www.nbc.com.
Contestants must be legally eligible to work in the United States and live in the United States; must be at least 21 years of age; must be in excellent physical and mental health; must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until six months after initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear, if selected as a player.
The Apprenticeis produced by Mark Burnett Productions in association with Trump Productions LLC. Mark Burnett, Donald Trump and Jay Bienstock are executive producers. Conrad Riggs and Kevin Harris are co-executive producers.