Matt is a 33-year-old renovation consultant from Arlington, VA, and he's currently on the chopping block.
Matt and his showmance partner Raven Walton were nominated for eviction under Jason Dent's Head of Household reign. The couple believe Jason's goal is to backdoor Kevin Schlehuber, but little do they know he's gunning hard for one of them.
Matt -- totally used to serving as a pawn for his alliance -- may feel comfortable heading into the next Power of Veto competition, but hopefully he shows up with a competitive attitude and spirit.
Otherwise, "Salt and Pepper" might be stuck on the block for the upcoming live eviction, and he may seem like a better option to take out than Raven. Curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Matt Clines:
- If Matt could describe himself in three words, he'd say fun, competitive and silly. He also considers himself a naturally friendly person.
- The Big Brother houseguest is 5'10" and a college graduate. Throughout school, he always played sports.
- Matt has competed in bodybuilding competitions and previously worked as a financial analyst.
- If he could have taken three things into the Big Brother house with him, he would have chosen his adjustable dumbbells, beard trimmer and tweezers.
- Matt's favorite Big Brother player of all time is Donny Thompson, a groundskeeper with a long beard who wore camouflage, from Season 16.
Matt thought he was generally a good dude and a fun little man.
- He admitted he would rather have America love him by the end of his time onBig Brother than actually win the game and the $500,000.
- Matt's mottos in life are modeled after Van Wilder, who advised people not to take life too seriously, and rapper Lil' Wayne, who said thanks should be given every time the sun shines.
- Matt has been naked before in the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas hotel lobby.
- The BB19 houseguest believes he is the only person who really took 21 shots on his 21st birthday.
- Matt believes he is not petty and very good at controlling his emotions, so he's especially annoyed by people who whine and complain a lot.
- Matt is pursuing his personal training and nutritionist certification so that he can train and motivate others to get in shape.