Lindsay, a 23-year-old dancer and choreographer from Provo, UT, has yet to win a season ofDancing with the Stars, although she came close in Season 24 with her celebrity partner David Ross, a retired professional baseball player.
Lindsay is a fan-favorite pro, and for Season 25 of Dancing with the Stars, she's paired with the uber-talented Jordan Fisher, a singer and Broadway actor. If anyone can take Lindsay to the end and win, it's Jordan, especially since he manages to top the judges' leaderboard week after week.
With the finals right around the corner, we'll see what Lindsay and Jordan bring to the table. But until then, here's more information about the woman behind the great choreography.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lindsay Arnold:
- The 5'6" dancer was born on January 11, 1994, and she has three younger sisters. Lindsay was raised in a Mormon family.
- She graduated high school with honors and earned a full-ride academic scholarship to college.
Despite her initial plans of becoming a physical therapist, she chose to audition for So You Think You Can Dance instead, which changed her life.
- Lindsay says she strongly dislikes tomatoes and mushrooms but loves beef jerky as a snack. She also calls herself a "water snob" because she's very picky when it comes to her choice of bottled water.
- The blonde beauty competed on the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance in 2012, and although she was eliminated on the results show that determined the Top 6, the judges said she had incredible star quality.
- Lindsay got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Samuel Lightner Cusick, while vacationing in Africa in December 2014. They got married in June 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- After performing in the Dancing with the Stars Troupe, Lindsay was promoted to a pro partner for Season 16 when she was paired with Victor Ortiz. They placed eighth that season.
- Her numerous awards include first place in both the United States Open Youth Latin Championships and the United States Open Junior Latin Championships, being a Top 3 finalist at the World Junior Latin Team Match, a Top 5 finalist at the World Cup Latin Junior Championships, and a Top 5 finalist at the United States Junior National 10 dance Championships.