However, it's not her fault, as the beautiful blonde has gotten very little airtime so far. Viewers might recall Leah hiking a football under her dress and between her legs to Ben on the first night of filming at the mansion or dressing up like a clown for the most recent group date in Las Vegas.
We anticipate Leah will receive a one-on-one date with Ben in the near future, but until then, what else do we know about her? She is definitely well-rounded, so would she make a good match for the Bachelor?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about the bachelorette:
- After attending the University of Northern Colorado from 2008-2009, Leah earned her Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Apparel Merchandising from Colorado State University in 2012. For a notable extra-curricular activity, she was a member of the Fashion Group International while in school.
- The bachelorette is a huge jersey-wearing, game-attending fan of the Denver Broncos and she'd pretty much do anything to score tickets to the Super Bowl.
- She considers Christmas an "overrated, commercialized and materialistic" holiday. But before you call her Scrooge or The Grinch, just know she'd rather give gifts to underprivileged children than exchange them with those more fortunate.
- Leah basically loves all music she can dance to, but some of her favorite artists include Keith Urban, Darius Rucker and John Mayer.
- The bachelorette rode a camel in Israel when she traveled there for Jewish birthright. She has also spent time in France and Italy.
- Leah is in on the joke that The Bachelor fans are asking, "Who is she?" Leah laughed on social media about how many times her breasts were shown when she was standing behind Olivia Caridi during a Rose Ceremony. Yes, she counted how many times.
- Leah has an older brother named Adam as well as a two-year-old small black poodle named Darla.
- She prefers hot weather considering the fact she hates the feeling of being cold.
- The bachelorette has two dove tattoos on the back of her calves, however, she apparently doesn't like them because she's undergoing laser removal.
- Leah spent four months last year working as a Business Solutions Specialist for Ultimate Staffing, and before that, she was a social media freelancer.
- She has quite the resume of volunteer work: Denver Active 20-30 Children's Foundation, the 2015 Denver Polo Classic, the Denver Chalk Art Festival, and the Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.
- What's the most outrageous thing she's ever done? Probably twerking on the wall in her dress while conducting her interview to appear on The Bachelor.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.