Lauren H. has yet to receive a one-on-one date with The Bachelor star, but that is definitely going to change. As previews have shown, Lauren H. will be walking in a fashion runway show, modeling some beautiful designer clothes with Ben.
Lauren H. and Ben appear to laugh together and have a great time. She also rocks a chicken costume probably better than anyone else could. Ben thought she was "absolutely adorable" on the group date in Las Vegas and later called her a "wonderful woman" in his blog.
So what else do we know about the blonde beauty and would she make a good match for Ben?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about the bachelorette:
- Lauren H. graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2012.
- The bachelorette prefers hot weather over cold. It's no contest!
- As a little side job, Lauren H. sells jewelry for an online retailer called Keep Collective. She especially loves their bracelets and pendants.
- She has one sister and an adorable black lab named Owen, or as she calls him, "Owie."
- Lauren H. was a big fan of The Bachelor prior to competing on the show. She loved watching episodes while enjoying chocolate and wine.
- The bachelorette hopes to be married by the age of 30 and already be trying for her first or second child.
- She has volunteered for Little Free Library to promote literacy and the love of reading.
- Lauren H. pulls out all the stops for her kindergartners. She once dressed up like Elsa for them and hatches adorable baby chicks in her classroom.
- The bachelorette has quite the sweet tooth. She's visited the Sugar Factory in Miami Beach, FL, multiple times and takes down lollipops among other goodies.
- Lauren H. participates in a Norwegian tradition on Christmas every year in which her immediate family members dress up like Vikings and wear matching pajamas.
- She loves famous chick-flicks. Her favorite movies of all time include Elf, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls and The Hangover.
- What's the most outrageous thing the bachelorette has ever done? Tubing through glow-worm caves in New Zealand -- a feat she dubbed scary but awesome.