Lauren H. has yet to receive a one-on-one date with The Bachelor star, but that is definitely going to change. As previews have shown, Lauren H. will be walking in a fashion runway show, modeling some beautiful designer clothes with Ben.
Lauren H. and Ben appear to laugh together and have a great time. She also rocks a chicken costume probably better than anyone else could. Ben thought she was "absolutely adorable" on the group date in Las Vegas and later called her a "wonderful woman" in his blog.
So what else do we know about the blonde beauty and would she make a good match for Ben?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about the bachelorette:
- Lauren H. graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2012.
- The bachelorette prefers hot weather over cold. It's no contest!
- As a little side job, Lauren H. sells jewelry for an online retailer called Keep Collective. She especially loves their bracelets and pendants.
- She has one sister and an adorable black lab named Owen, or as she calls him, "Owie."
- Lauren H. was a big fan of The Bachelor prior to competing on the show. She loved watching episodes while enjoying chocolate and wine.
- The bachelorette hopes to be married by the age of 30 and already be trying for her first or second child.
- She has volunteered for Little Free Library to promote literacy and the love of reading.
- Lauren H. pulls out all the stops for her kindergartners. She once dressed up like Elsa for them and hatches adorable baby chicks in her classroom.
- The bachelorette has quite the sweet tooth. She's visited the Sugar Factory in Miami Beach, FL, multiple times and takes down lollipops among other goodies.
- Lauren H. participates in a Norwegian tradition on Christmas every year in which her immediate family members dress up like Vikings and wear matching pajamas.
- She loves famous chick-flicks. Her favorite movies of all time include Elf, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls and The Hangover.
- What's the most outrageous thing the bachelorette has ever done? Tubing through glow-worm caves in New Zealand -- a feat she dubbed scary but awesome.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.