Jordan is a 23-year-old singer, actor and Broadway star, who is a born dancer.
Jordan is partnered with Lindsay Arnold for Dancing with the Stars' 25th season, and the pair have been conquering dance style after dance style, performance after performance. In fact, Jordan has received multiple perfect scores from the judges.
However, Lindsay is recovering from a recent knee injury, so hopefully she'll be able to continue dancing with Jordan, who has his eye on the prize.
Jordan may be the best dancer on the show when it comes to technique, but the competition is still fierce with other likeable and endearing celebrities in this season's cast.
With the season's finals here, here's some information about Jordan.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jordan Fisher:
- In January 2016, Jordan's take as Doody in Fox's Grease: LIVE earned him critical acclaim and was deemed the show's breakout star by MTV and People Magazine.
That spring, he released his first single, "All About Us," which has a pop, soul and R&B sound.
- Born on April 24, 1994, Jordan grew up in a football town outside of Birmingham, AL, yet developed his acting skills at the Birmingham-based Red Mountain Theatre Company.
- The 5'8" DWTS contestant is getting ready to release his debut full-length album, and he just dropped his new single "MESS" with Hollywood Records.
- He has performed on the Today show, the ESPY's Red Carpet Special as well as opened for Alicia Keys at the Apple Music Festival.
- Jordan has a diverse taste in music, from show tunes to Luther Vandross to Metallica.
His Broadway dream came to life when he joined the cast of Hamilton by Lin-Manual Miranda and took on the dual roles of John Laurens and Philip Hamilton.
- Sorry, ladies, he's taken! Jordan is currently dating Ellie Woods, a girl he grew up with in Birmingham who was his high school sweetheart.
According to her LinkedIn, Ellie is a 19-year-old student at the University of Alabama majoring in clinical dietetics. Ellie is not a celebrity and calls Jordan her "cuppy cake." They make an effort to see each other once every three weeks.
- Jordan's biological mother was 16 at the time of his birth and struggled with substance-abuse issues, so he was legally adopted and raised by his maternal grandparents, Rodney and Pat.
- He has had recurring roles on The Secret Life of the American Teenager and Liv and Maddie, as well as supporting roles in the TV films Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2.
- Jordan's idea of a perfect date night is just cuddling with the one he loves, along with his dog, in the safety and quiet of his own home.
- He once helped build a school in Ecuador as a Disney VoluntEAR, and he has also donated his time at food banks and children's hospitals.