'Divorced Dad's Club' producers deny being in talks with Jon Gosselin
By Christopher Rocchio, 08/20/2009
Jon Gosselin may soon be a divorced dad, but he apparently isn't in the club just yet.
Endemol has denied a TMZ report that the Jon & Kate Plus 8 star is in talks to appear in a new tentatively-titled Divorced Dad's Club reality series it is developing, Access Hollywoodreported Wednesday.
"No, we are not in talks with him as he is under contract with TLC," a rep for the reality TV production company told Access Hollywood. "But, our show is currently in development although casting is not finalized yet."
Divorced Dad's Club will follow the lives of famous divorced fathers.
While Endemol disputed TMZ's report that Gosselin was in discussion to appear on the reality show, the Jon & Kate Plus 8 star did contact the production company to inquire about the project, according to Access Hollywood.
Gosselin -- whose estranged wife Kate filed for divorce in June -- stated earlier this month that he'll continue to do TLC's Jon & Kate Plus 8 "until something better comes along."
TMZ's report came after rumors that Gosselin was considering doing a new reality show with Michael Lohan, the estranged father of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, had surfaced several weeks ago. Gosselin had said he was "not allowed to discuss" the project when asked about it in an early August interview with In Touch Weekly.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.