Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Kate Gosselin fires back at Jon Gosselin's "hurtful" comments: My kids don't have developmental problemsNovember 6, 2013
Kate Gosselin is firing back at ex-husband Jon Gosselin for publicly claiming their eight children have developmental problems as a direct result of the couple's former reality shows.
Jon Gosselin feels his former Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality series gave his eight children developmental problems.
Jon Gosselin says the lack of communication between himself and ex-wife Kate Gosselin is so severe, their eight children are being raised one way by him and a completely different way by Kate.
Kate Gosselin apparently pities her ex-husband Jon Gosselin, and in a way, feels that's evidence she still loves him in some way.
Jon Gosselin has made it very clear he wants to live a normal life away from cameras, and he's not messing around.
Jon Gosselin allegedly threatened a female photographer with a gun after she followed him onto his private property in Pennsylvania.
Jon Gosselin has revealed he's done paying child support for his eight children.
Jon Gosselin has confirmed he is working as a waiter at a restaurant in his home state of Pennsylvania.
Kate Gosselin is suing ex-husband Jon Gosselin for helping a writer publish a tell-all book titled Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World.
Kate Gosselin admits she made a lot of mistakes in her past but feels she's become an entirely new person in recent years post-reality TV.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)