Cody, a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Lake Mills, IA, who currently resides in Plano, TX, has escaped eviction a couple of times thanks to twists in the game, but Alex Ow is Head of Household this week and she's taking no prisoners.
Cody attempted to throw the latest "Temptation Competition" in order to guarantee himself a nomination and therefore a spot in the next Power of Veto competition, but he failed to finish in last place when Matt Clines was conspiring against him.
With three pawns currently on the chopping block and Alex gunning to backdoor Cody, the only shot Cody seemingly has to stay in the house is to be randomly selected for the PoV competition and win it so that he cannot be named a replacement nominee. If Cody doesn't win the veto, he's in big trouble because he's Public Enemy No. 1 in the house. Will Cody survive this week's eviction?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cody Nickson:
- Cody is a single father with a five-year-old daughter whom he would've lived with this summer had he not competed on Big Brother.
Cody said he gave up time with his child to play the game and hopefully win the $500,000 grand prize.
- The Big Brother houseguest claims he can solve a Rubik's cube in less than one minute.
- Cody loves surfing. He began surfing when he was stationed in North Carolina and now he takes trips to enjoy the activity, such as to Hawaii.
- Cody prides himself on his honest personality. He believes that when a person lies, it's a sign of weakness because he or she is probably scared of something.
The Marine also considers himself confident, charming and sweet.
- Prior to being cast on Big Brother, Cody said he never cried in his life. He also claimed to have never taken a selfie before.
- Cody served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. TMZ reports he previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.
- The BB houseguest, who loves riding his motorcycle, has never worn a suit or cologne before.
- Cody was honored with numerous medals during his service, according to TMZ, including campaign medals from his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, two National Defense Service Medals, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, two Navy Unit Commendations, and a Good Conduct Medal.
- He said he plans to quit his job as a construction sales rep after the show because he really hates going door to door as a salesman and getting doors slammed in his face.
Cody would love to start his own company, just not in sales.
- If Cody could have taken three items into the Big Brother house with him, he would have chosen his silkie shorts, a frisbee and his canteen coffee cup.