Chris Harrison has confirmed Williams, a 28-year-old businessman from Salt Lake City, UT, will return and make an appearance on the reality dating series later this season.
"Yes, it's true. You have not seen the last of Bentley!" the host wrote on Twitter.
Harrison elaborated on William's return in an interview with TV Guide, explaining that The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert would need closure after the way Williams left the show so abruptly and asked her to keep their relationship at a "dot-dot-dot" status instead of ending it and allowing her to move on.
"It's not the last we see of him. [Monday] night, you saw that things weren't resolved and there wasn't closure, and I think she will definitely want closure," Harrison said.
Last week, Harrison told Reality TV World that Hebert's personal desires would be the show's justification for potentially letting the uncouth bachelor return to the show after his exit.
"The only thing we would ever do is what Ashley wants to do, and so our justification for anything we do is that it's up to Ashley... We kind of really let [the Bachelors and Bachelorettes] call the shots and go with it. It makes for not only better TV, but it makes for a better Bachelor/Bachelorette to give them that control and give them that power," Harrison explained.
"It was her job to say, 'I don't want that guy in the limo the first night,' or 'Yeah, leave him in the limo. I want to meet him.' And that's what we do. We don't step in and say, 'No, no, no. That's the wrong decision.' That's not for us to do. We never have. We play it out -- and you watch along with us."