The Bachelorette 7 News
Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first timeJuly 22, 2014
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are either very forgetful or trying to pull a fast one on America.
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum have announced they're expecting a son.
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are planning a big move.
The Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are going to be parents.
Ben Flajnik has denied he is dating suddenly-single Kris Jenner.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum apparently don't want to wait too long to welcome a baby into their family.
Ashley Hebert is giving props to The Bachelor couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici for waiting to have sex until they exchange vows.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum conclude their discussion of their wedding -- including when they plan to go on their honeymoon and how the bride went about picking her "stunning, beautiful, perfect" dress.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk more about their wedding and life as a married couple -- including whether J.P. called Ashley a "Bridezilla" and what Ashley admitted was the one stressful thing about their wedding day.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk about their relationship and recent wedding -- which will be televised on The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding, a two-hour special airing Sunday, December 16.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"