The Bachelorette 7 News
The Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are expecting another baby.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have welcomed a son.
Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones pastAugust 27, 2014
Chris Soules has officially been announced as the star of The Bachelor's upcoming nineteenth season, so where does that leave top contender Arie Luyendyk Jr.?
Former The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert has celebrated her baby shower.
Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first timeJuly 22, 2014
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are either very forgetful or trying to pull a fast one on America.
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum have announced they're expecting a son.
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are planning a big move.
The Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are going to be parents.
Ben Flajnik has denied he is dating suddenly-single Kris Jenner.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum apparently don't want to wait too long to welcome a baby into their family.
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!
- Blac Chyna reunites with Kardashians amid Rob Kardashian split rumors
- Frank Eudy -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer responds to criticism of her thin appearance
- JoJo Fletcher's family reportedly picks a side, 'The Bachelorette' star tells runner-up "I wanted it to be you" in finale
- Paulie Calafiore -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All' recap: Chad Johnson fires away at fellow bachelors, Luke Pell and Chase McNary dish on heartbreak
- 'Coupled' recap: Established couples go on individual dates, cast members discover potential dealbreakers