The Bachelorette 7 News
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum apparently don't want to wait too long to welcome a baby into their family.
Ashley Hebert is giving props to The Bachelor couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici for waiting to have sex until they exchange vows.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum conclude their discussion of their wedding -- including when they plan to go on their honeymoon and how the bride went about picking her "stunning, beautiful, perfect" dress.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk more about their wedding and life as a married couple -- including whether J.P. called Ashley a "Bridezilla" and what Ashley admitted was the one stressful thing about their wedding day.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum talk about their relationship and recent wedding -- which will be televised on The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding, a two-hour special airing Sunday, December 16.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have tied the knot.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's December wedding special now has an airdate.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding special is now official.
Ashley Hebert is apparently on her way to becoming one of The Bachelorette's few success stories.
Holly Durst and Blake Julian have wed.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough new mirrorball trophy champions
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I learned so much while on the show
- 'The Voice' Top 10 finalists sing for votes, Michelle Chamuel and Sarah Simmons deliver
- 'The X Factor' judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio announced by Fox officially
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- John Barrowman to host ABC's 'Sing Your Face Off' competition
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me