The Bachelorette 1
The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and husband Ryan Sutter have renewed their vows after 10 years of marriage. Full Story
Trista Sutter has revealed she recently went under the knife.
It's a girl for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are getting their own bachelorette.
A new addition to the family apparently isn't the only thing on the horizon for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced that they are expecting their second child.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are the only The Bachelor or The Bachelorette lovebirds who are married -- and they apparently have no plans on changing that.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are apparently planning a return to reality television.
While Trista Sutter had some serious medical complications during her first pregnancy, The Bachelorette first-season star still has another baby on the brain.
Trista and Ryan Sutter met under pretty dramatic circumstances during ABC's Winter 2003 broadcast of The Bachelorette's first season, and Trista said the way the couple welcomed their first child together was similar.
Trista Sutter may be a reality television celebrity, but the former The Bachelorette star is still struggling with weight-loss just like any other new mother after welcoming her first child with husband Ryan in late July.
CMT has announced Trick My Trucker, a new spin-off of the network's Trick My Truck reality series that will be hosted by former The Bachelor fourth-season star Bob Guiney, will premiere on Saturday, November 10 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Why did 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC
- Nikki Ferrell lashes out at 'The Bachelor' haters: Your words hurt me, you should be ashamed!
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis fought the process the entire way
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis selects Nikki Ferrell as his final bachelorette and gives her a rose -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- Jessica Simpson shares three-way kiss with friends
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly aiming to become "a full-blown brand," went on 'The Bachelor' for money and fame
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting, may only act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)