The Bachelorette 3
Jen Schefft and husband Joe Waterman have welcomed their second child into the world. Full Story
Jen Schefft is expecting another baby.
Jen Schefft and her husband are the parents of a new baby girl.
Jen Schefft will have her own little bachelorette.
Jen Schefft is preparing for her first foray into motherhood.
Jen Schefft's days of living single are behind her.
Jen Schefft is a fiancee once again.
The Bachelor third-season star Andrew Firestone said he was "shell-shocked" after things didn't work with Jen Schefft.
If anyone can sympathize with The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack -- who failed to present his final rose to either one of his final two suitors during Monday night's finale broadcast -- it's third-season The Bachelorette star Jen Schefft.
Jen Schefft looked for love twice in-front of a national television audience, once during the third edition of ABC's The Bachelor in 2003 and again on the third edition of ABC's The Bachelorette in 2005.
Despite beating out 24 other women and being proposed to by Firestone tire company heir Andrew Firestone on the third season of ABC's The Bachelor and then having 25 guys to chose from on the third season of ABC's The Bachelorette, Jen Schefft knows a thing or two about being single -- and now she's cashing in on it.
"Vindication for Andrew Firestone," our episode summary for finale episode of ABC's The Bachelorette 3, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
ABC's 'Bachelorette 3' ends with Jen Schefft rejecting both John Paul Merritt and selected suitor Jerry Ferris
In the end, similar to the long-running reality franchise's ongoing ratings decline, ABC's third The Bachelorette edition ended not with a bang but with a whimper.
One thing appears certain: Either Jen Schefft didn't find everlasting love on the third edition of ABC's The Bachelorette that concludes tonight, or several of the media's largest entertainment gossip outlets have all been snookered.
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams and Kordell Stewart finalize divorce
- Adam Levine gushes his fiancee Behati Prinsloo is the "greatest ever"
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' castaways Tina Wesson and Katie Collins lose son and brother in tragic car crash
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Caleb Bankston, votes off newbie player Katie Collins
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ninth season to debut in January 2014
- 'The Voice' eliminates Matthew Schuler, determines Top 5 finalists