The Bachelorette 3
Jen Schefft and husband Joe Waterman have welcomed their second child into the world. Full Story
Jen Schefft is expecting another baby.
Jen Schefft and her husband are the parents of a new baby girl.
Jen Schefft will have her own little bachelorette.
Jen Schefft is preparing for her first foray into motherhood.
Jen Schefft's days of living single are behind her.
Jen Schefft is a fiancee once again.
The Bachelor third-season star Andrew Firestone said he was "shell-shocked" after things didn't work with Jen Schefft.
If anyone can sympathize with The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack -- who failed to present his final rose to either one of his final two suitors during Monday night's finale broadcast -- it's third-season The Bachelorette star Jen Schefft.
Jen Schefft looked for love twice in-front of a national television audience, once during the third edition of ABC's The Bachelor in 2003 and again on the third edition of ABC's The Bachelorette in 2005.
Despite beating out 24 other women and being proposed to by Firestone tire company heir Andrew Firestone on the third season of ABC's The Bachelor and then having 25 guys to chose from on the third season of ABC's The Bachelorette, Jen Schefft knows a thing or two about being single -- and now she's cashing in on it.
"Vindication for Andrew Firestone," our episode summary for finale episode of ABC's The Bachelorette 3, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
ABC's 'Bachelorette 3' ends with Jen Schefft rejecting both John Paul Merritt and selected suitor Jerry Ferris
In the end, similar to the long-running reality franchise's ongoing ratings decline, ABC's third The Bachelorette edition ended not with a bang but with a whimper.
One thing appears certain: Either Jen Schefft didn't find everlasting love on the third edition of ABC's The Bachelorette that concludes tonight, or several of the media's largest entertainment gossip outlets have all been snookered.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)
- Adam Lambert to join Queen for summer concert tour
- Jessica Simpson reveals weight loss with skin-tight dress in Weight Watchers ad
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately