The Bachelorette 3
Jen Schefft and husband Joe Waterman have welcomed their second child into the world. Full Story
Jen Schefft is expecting another baby.
Jen Schefft and her husband are the parents of a new baby girl.
Jen Schefft will have her own little bachelorette.
Jen Schefft is preparing for her first foray into motherhood.
Jen Schefft's days of living single are behind her.
Jen Schefft is a fiancee once again.
The Bachelor third-season star Andrew Firestone said he was "shell-shocked" after things didn't work with Jen Schefft.
If anyone can sympathize with The Bachelor eleventh-season star Brad Womack -- who failed to present his final rose to either one of his final two suitors during Monday night's finale broadcast -- it's third-season The Bachelorette star Jen Schefft.
Jen Schefft looked for love twice in-front of a national television audience, once during the third edition of ABC's The Bachelor in 2003 and again on the third edition of ABC's The Bachelorette in 2005.
Despite beating out 24 other women and being proposed to by Firestone tire company heir Andrew Firestone on the third season of ABC's The Bachelor and then having 25 guys to chose from on the third season of ABC's The Bachelorette, Jen Schefft knows a thing or two about being single -- and now she's cashing in on it.
"Vindication for Andrew Firestone," our episode summary for finale episode of ABC's The Bachelorette 3, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
ABC's 'Bachelorette 3' ends with Jen Schefft rejecting both John Paul Merritt and selected suitor Jerry Ferris
In the end, similar to the long-running reality franchise's ongoing ratings decline, ABC's third The Bachelorette edition ended not with a bang but with a whimper.
One thing appears certain: Either Jen Schefft didn't find everlasting love on the third edition of ABC's The Bachelorette that concludes tonight, or several of the media's largest entertainment gossip outlets have all been snookered.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns and Shakira and Usher's departures/returns officially confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West
- Kree Harrison: I still want my single to be "All Cried Out" even though I lost 'American Idol'
- 'American Idol' crowns Candice Glover twelfth-season champ over Kree Harrison
- Shakira and Usher reportedly returning for next spring's 'The Voice' season
- Erik Reichenbach talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Winnie Mandela' film to be released this fall
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: There's a lot of guy drama, and you'll see my brother again
- Keith Urban: I would like to return as a judge for 'American Idol's thirteenth season
- Sherri Biethman talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'The Voice' host Carson Daly confirms Christina Aguilera returning as coach
- 'American Idol' finalists Candice Glover and Kree Harrison vie for twelfth-season title
- Jennifer Lopez: "I don't know" whether I'll return to 'American Idol' as a judge
- Nicki Minaj reportedly definitely not returning as 'American Idol' judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: It was incredibly emotional and really surprising
- Angie Miller: "I didn't want to dwell on how sad I was" about my 'American Idol' ouster
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water's format twist confirmed by CBS