Ashley Nolan -- 7 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/06/2017
Ashley Nolan is working hard to win the $1 million grand prize on Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.
Ashley is a 26-year-old lifeguard from Satellite Beach, FL. She started out the game as a member of the Heroes tribe called "Levu" but made the merge, so now she's a part of the Solewa tribe.
Ashley played a pretty quiet and under-the-radar game for about half of Season 35, but once she realized people might view her as a floater or goat to take to the end, she realized it was time to start making big moves.
With that being said, Ashley flipped on the majority-seven alliance to form a new smaller alliance comprised of Devon Pinto, Lauren Rimmer, and Ben Driebergen. Ashley believes she had solidified a Final 4 alliance, but as everyone knows, the game of Survivor can flip upside down in a matter of minutes.
Will Ashley continue to escape votes at Tribal Council? Curious to learn more about this Survivorbeauty?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ashley Nolan:
- Ashley's hobbies include surfing, working out, training, and eating.
- The castaway says her claim to fame is being a well-rounded woman because she can be one of the guys -- working out and cracking jokes all day -- but then she can put herself together and act as a well-spoken, charming lady, who can still kick butt.
- Ashley thinks she is most like Survivor's first-season contestant Richard Hatch because he won the game, and she's a winner.
- If she could pick three words to describe herself, Ashley would choose impressive, tough, and hilarious.
- Ashley chose to compete on Survivor because life is too short and she says "yes" to everything. She has been a fan since Season 1 and hoped to win the money for her family.
Ashley also likes to throw a curve ball into life to mix things up every time things start to settle down.
- She can't stand it when people act ignorant or lazy. She also wants nothing to do with complainers.
- Ashley is a daddy's girl, but she has another significant man in her life -- her handsome boyfriend named Elliott Russell.