America's Next Top Model's fifteenth season -- which the network is billing as the long-running reality franchise's "step into the world of high fashion" -- will feature the contestants competing for a new grand prize package that will include a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl Cosmetics, a contract with IMG Models, a fashion spread in Vogue Italia, and an additional spread and cover of Beauty in Vogue.
Like last season, fashion editor Andre Leon Talley and photographer Nigel Barker will join Top Model creator Tyra Banks as regular members of the fifteenth season's judging panel.
In addition, the season's panel will also feature a series of "high fashion" guest judges: designer Diane Von Furstenberg, designer and stylist Patricia Field, beauty photographer Matthew Rolston, supermodel Karolina Kurkova, fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier, Italian photographer Francesco Carrozzini, designer Zac Posen, designer and model Margherita Missoni, IMG Models executive Kyle Hagler, Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani and designer Roberto Cavalli.
The CW had announcedAmerica's Next Top Model's fifteenth-season winner would receive a cover photo and spread in Vogue Italia instead of Seventeen magazine (which the show had offered since its Fall 2006 seventh season) in May.
"Tyra really wanted to take the series to sort of another level," The CW entertainment president Dawn Ostroff told reporters at the network's upfront presentation of its 2010-2011 primetime schedule. "When Andre Leon Talley, who is editor at large at Vogue, came on board [last season], [Banks] wanted to really make these models high-fashion models."
"And high fashion, if you are in the fashion business, is Italian Vogue. Anybody who is in Italian Vogue literally makes it in the fashion business, so this is a really big step for the show."
- Anamaria, an unemployed 19-year-old from Queens, NY (5'10")
- Ann, a 19-year-old student from Dallas, TX (6'2")
- Chelsey, a 22-year-old waitress from Boise, ID (5'10 3/4")
- Chris, a 20-year-old from Arlington, TX (5'10 1/2")
- Esther, an 18-year-old student from Boston, MA (5'9")
- Jane, a 19-year-old student from Baltimore, MD (5'9")
- Kacey, a 20-year-old dance teacher from Palmdale, CA (5'9")
- Kayla, a 19-year-old waitress from Rockford, IL (5'9")
- Kendal, an unemployed 23-year-old from Northport, AL (5'11")
- Lexie, an unemployed 18-year-old from Geneva, IL (6'0")
- Liz, a 21-year-old shoe sales representative from Arlington, TX (5'10")
- Rhianna, a 20-year-old "wild child" from San Diego, CA (6' 1 1/2")
- Sara, a 21-year-old mother from Menifee, CA (5'10")
- Terra, an unemployed 24-year-old from Arlington, TX (5'8 1/2")
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.