Alex is a 28-year-old eco-friendly customer service and marketing representative from Thousand Oaks, CA, who currently resides in Camarillo, CA.
Alex proved in the first competition of the season that she's a tough competitor, so much so that the season's first Head of Household, Cody Nickson, grew to really respect her.
Alex is currently on the outside of the house, however, mainly because Cody asked her to align with him and she turned him down. Alex wants to prove she doesn't need a man to get ahead in this game. However, her own alliance is being plucked one by one with eviction nominations. Curious to learn more about this spunky houseguest?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alex Ow:
- She attended Moorpark College before transferring to California State University, Channel Islands in 2011. She graduated from CSUCI in 2014.
- Alex is a big football fan. She loves the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFL.
- Alex hoped Big Brother producers would bring back James Huling for Season 19 because she wants an Asian-American person to win the game, and she also loves how they're both practical jokers.
- The BB houseguest is single and ready to mingle. She wasn't against the idea of having a showmance in the house, but so far this season, most of the cast members have already paired off.
- Alex enjoys knitting, baking, crocheting, going to the gym, playing video games, watching Netflix, dating, being lazy, going out with friends, hiking, and creating her own costumes.