Wells, a 33-year-old radio DJ and iHeartRadio host from Nashville, TN, became a fan-favorite on JoJo Fletcher's season of The Bachelorette before dating multiple women -- but failing to find love -- on Bachelor inParadise last summer.
Wells returned to Playa Escondida in Mexico this year, but only to work. As shown on the season so far, he serves as the bartender at the resort.
Wells mixes drinks, gives advice and listens to concerns, but he's not allowed to strike up a relationship anyone. Unfortunately for Wells, Amanda Stanton was interested.
Danielle Maltby also adores Wells, but the duo became close friends back home in Tennessee. Because they get along so great and have so much respect for each other, Danielle began considering taking their friendship to the next level.
Would Wells be interested and possibly pursue a relationship with her after the show?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Wells Adams:
- Wells' favorite movies of all time are The Shawshank Redemption, Play Misty for Me and Back to the Future II.
- The bachelor enjoys playing guitar, hunting birds, cooking, making artistic sandwiches, sports, traveling, and listening to music.
- Wells' idea of a perfect first date includes really good tacos, a great live band, a walk around the city, and wine and cheese on his front porch as they listed to Otis Redding on his turn table.
- The Paradise bartender adores dogs. Not only does he have a black and tan bloodhound of his own named Carl, he also helps Nashville Humane Association find families for homeless dogs.
- Wells graduated from The University of Mississippi in 2007 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. He minored in English, PR with an emphasis in Blues Anthropology.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW