VH1 has denied a recent report that the network is giving former Megan Wants a Millionaire star Megan Hauserman a new reality show.

ADVERTISEMENT
RadarOnline.com had reported the network was giving Hauserman another reality series on Wednesday.

"The story Radar.com ran about us giving Megan Hauserman a new show is not true," a VH1 representative told Access Hollywood on Thursday. "If they had checked their story with us we would have told them so -- but they did not fact check their story."

VH1 canceled Megan Wants a Millionaire after Ryan Jenkins -- one of the bachelors who had competed on the reality dating show -- was charged with murdering his ex-wife Jasmine Fiore.  Jenkins subsequently hung himself in a secluded motel after successfully eluding American and Canadian authorities and fleeing to his native Canada.

Jenkins was still one of 10 suitors vying for Hauserman's heart on the reality dating series -- which filmed earlier this year -- when it was canceled.

"They promised Megan her own show," a Radar Online source alleged in the website's report.  "That's how they bought her silence."

Megan Wants a Millionaire wasn't Hauserman's first reality role.

After being named "Playboy Cyber Girl of the Week" in February 2006, Hauserman began her reality television career by appearing on Beauty and the Geek's Winter 2007 third season -- which she eventually won along with Alan "Scooter" Zackheim, claiming half of the $250,000 grand prize. 
 
In early 2008, she appeared as a bachelorette on the second season of VH1's Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, where she finished fifth.

She returned to VH1 that summer, competing on I Love Money's first season.  She finished the competition in third place.

Last fall, Hauserman once again appeared on a VH1 reality series, this time attempting to learn proper etiquette -- and win $100,000 in the process -- by appearing on Rock of Love: Charm School.

However learning under headmistress Sharon Osbourne was apparently no easy task for Hauserman, who filed a police report in December in which she accused Osbourne of pulling her hair after the two argued during the taping of the VH1 reality series' reunion show.

Hauserman subsequently filed a lawsuit against Osbourne in March.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!

All four of the VH1 reality series Hauserman appeared on were produced by 51 Minds Entertainment.