Hannah had concerns Tyler was "a player" before getting to know him better on The Bachelorette because he boasted Hollywood-star looks and always acted smooth and suave.
But a one-on-one date in Newport, RI, after a lot of Luke Parker drama changed Hannah's perspective, and Tyler seemed to become a frontrunner after supporting Hannah and lifting her up during a time of need.
The Bachelorettestar determined Tyler was sweet and caring, and he hasn't been depicted as one of the bachelors who has been acting petty and driving Hannah crazy with gossip.
Can Tyler maintain his current frontrunner status to the point where Hannah picks Tyler as the winner of her final rose?
Until we can watch more of Tyler and Hannah's love story unfold on the show, let's learn a little more about this The Bachelorette suitor right now.
- The Bachelorette bachelor graduated early from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication in Spring 2015.
- Tyler is a former college athlete. The former Jupiter High School quarterback played football as a tight end for the Florida Atlantic University football team and was also a backup quarterback at Wake Forest.
- After leaving Wake Forest, Tyler continued his education at Florida Atlantic University, where he earned a MBA degree.
- When the suitor is not working, he loves spending time with his family and scuba diving.
- Tyler has only been in one serious relationship but says he will know when he meets the right girl because that love will "smack him right in the face."
- Tyler loves to dance. He says his friends get embarrassed by how intense he gets on the dance floor, but he doesn't care.
- The Bachelorette bachelor was not drafted in the NFL Draft 2017 as has been misreported by several online media outlets, but he did sign with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in April 2017 after the draft occurred.
Tyler's professional football career proved short-lived however, and he was later released without ever appearing in a game.
- Skydiving is at the top of Tyler's bucket list. Maybe Hannah will plan such a date for him!
- Tyler is a dog lover, just like Hannah. He owns and adores a rescue dog named Harley.