Tyler has made it known Hannah gives him butterflies and he'd love to be The Bachelorettestar's "arm candy," supporting her in every way possible.
Hannah seems attracted to Tyler and has said she loves how he locks in on The Bachelorettestar when they talk, but there are still many guys in the running for Hannah's heart who are also building strong connections with her.
Will Tyler keep up this momentum or are other The Bachelorettesuitors going to find ways to outshine him?
Until viewers find out what happens next for Tyler and Hannah's relationship, let's learn a little bit more about The Bachelorettebachelor.
- The Bachelorette bachelor graduated early from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication in Spring 2015.
- Tyler is a former college athlete. The former Jupiter High School quarterback played football as a tight end for the Florida Atlantic University football team and was also a backup quarterback at Wake Forest.
- After leaving Wake Forest, Tyler continued his education at Florida Atlantic University, where he earned a MBA degree.
- When the suitor is not working, he loves spending time with his family, scuba diving and hanging out with his rescue dog, Harley.
- Tyler has only been in one serious relationship but says he will know when he meets the right girl because that love will "smack him right in the face."
- Tyler loves to dance. He says his friends get embarrassed by how intense he gets on the dance floor, but he doesn't care.
- The Bachelorette bachelor was not drafted in the NFL Draft 2017 as has been misreported by several online media outlets, but he signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in April 2017 after the draft occurred.
Tyler's pro football career proved short-lived however, and he was later released without ever appearing in a game.