Hannah was suspicious of Tyler towards the beginning of The Bachelorettedating process because she worried he was "a player" before the show. Tyler always seemed to say the right thing, and he walked and talked with this model-like poise and confidence.
However, Tyler comforted and relaxed Hannah after The Bachelorettestar had a difficult time dealing with drama between Luke Stone and Luke Parker on a group date. Tyler and Hannah went lobstering and cuddled on the boat, and she felt so safe in his arms.
Tyler appeared to become a frontrunner after his first one-on-one date with Hannah, and he might just be the guy The Bachelorettestar has been looking for.
But until we find out what happens next for Tyler, Hannah and their romance, let's learn a little bit more about this handsome and smooth The Bachelorettebachelor right now.
- The Bachelorette bachelor graduated early from Wake Forest University with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication in Spring 2015.
- Tyler is a former college athlete. The former Jupiter High School quarterback played football as a tight end for the Florida Atlantic University football team and was also a backup quarterback at Wake Forest.
- After leaving Wake Forest, Tyler continued his education at Florida Atlantic University, where he earned a MBA degree.
- When the suitor is not working, he loves spending time with his family, scuba diving and hanging out with his rescue dog, Harley.
- Tyler has only been in one serious relationship but says he will know when he meets the right girl because that love will "smack him right in the face."
- Tyler loves to dance. He says his friends get embarrassed by how intense he gets on the dance floor, but he doesn't care.
- The Bachelorette bachelor was not drafted in the NFL Draft 2017 as has been misreported by several online media outlets, but he signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent in April 2017 after the draft occurred.
Tyler's professional football career proved short-lived however, and he was later released without ever appearing in a game.
- Skydiving is at the top of Tyler's bucket list. Maybe Hannah will plan such a date for him!