However, Bachelor Nation has caught a glimpse of Colton, a 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player, looking handsome in a tuxedo during a brief promo that was posted on The Bachelor's Instagram page in celebration of Halloween.
Various press and social media photographs have also surfaced of Colton in public taping the series as well as enjoying a one-on-one date with one lucky woman in Denver, CO, where his family lives.
But it's safe to say fans want more.
Reality Steve spoiler blogger Steve Carbone has released the identities of 29 of the 30 bachelorettes who will allegedly be competing for Colton's heart on The Bachelor, which premieres in January 2019 on ABC.
According to Carbone, he is only missing the identity of one bachelorette who doesn't receive a rose and is sent home at the season's initial Rose Ceremony.
The Bachelor's executive producer, Mike Fleiss, previously revealed next season will feature the "greatest cast of women -- ever," so let's learn more about them!
Hannah is Miss Alabama 2018. She graduated the University of Alabama magna cum laude in 2017 with a B.A. in Communications and Information Sciences.
Hannah was involved in interior design before getting back into the pageant world. She apparently opens up to the public about her struggles with anxiety and depression.
- Demi Burnett, a 23-year-old actress and model from Dallas, TX.
- Revian Chang, a 24-year-old registered nurse from Austin, TX, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Revian graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2016 with a B.S. in Nursing.
- Caitlin Clemmens, a 26-year-old real estate agent for Starke Realty from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Courtney Curtis, a 23-year-old food blogger from Atlanta, GA.
Courtney graduated from Kennesaw St. University in 2017 with a B.S. in Public Health.
- Elyse Dehlbom, a 31-year-old makeup artist from Scottsdale, AZ.
- Alex Dillon from Boston, MA.
She allegedly made a name for herself on the first night and was eliminated on Night 1.
- Onyeka Ehie, a 24-year-old IT advisory associate at KPMG from Dallas, TX.
Onyeka graduated from Kansas St. University in 2016 with a degree in Accounting.
- Hannah Godwin, a 23-year-old media manager and social influencer from Birmingham, AL.
Hannah works for Soca Clothing. She graduated from the University of Montevallo in 2017 with a Business Marketing degree.
Hannah is a social media influencer with over 40,000 followers already and helps others promote their brands.
- Devin Gooden, a 24-year-old news anchor from Georgia who currently resides in Medford, OR.
Devin graduated from the University of Georgia in 2016 with a Bachelors in Business Administration. She went to sports journalism school at Arizona State University and currently works as a weekend anchor at KOBI-5 News in Medford, Oregon.
- Tahzjuan Hawkins, a business development associate for Lyft, from Castle Pines, CO.
Caelynn was Miss North Carolina 2018 and finished as the runner up in Miss USA 2018, which also featured Miss Alabama 2018 Hannah Brown competing.
Caelynn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. A sexual assault survivor in college, her pageant platform was to improve Title IX policies for sexual assault survivors on college campuses.
- Erin Landry, a 28-year-old human resources manager from Dallas, TX.
Erin is a human resources manager for an oil and gas company. She was also allegedly eliminated on Night 1.
- Sydney Lotuaco, a 27-year-old barre class teacher from New York, NY.
Sydney is a former New York Knicks dancer and current barre class teacher at Physique 57 in New York.
She graduated from Marymount Manhattan College cum laude with a BFA in Dance and has done some modeling work. Sydney was one of the three girls who met Colton on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Heather Martin, a 24-year-old assistant program manager from Carlsbad, CA.
Heather works at Aethercomm. She graduated from Biola University in 2017 with a degree in Marketing. She has an older sister Shannon and a younger sister Colie.
- Erika Mcnutt, a 25-year-old travel nurse recruiter from San Diego, CA.
Erika works for Aya Healthcare. She graduated Cal State San Marcos in 2015 with a B.A. in Human Development.
- Katie Morton, a 26-year-old from Louisiana who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Katie attended Louisiana State University where she was a Tiger Dancer. She was working in sales/marketing but has recently signed on with a dance agency. She was one of the three girls who met Colton on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Laura Pellerito, a 26-year-old accountant at Club Corp, from Dallas, TX.
Laura graduated from Texas State University in 2014 with a B.A. in Psychology.
Cassie is an ESL teacher at an Adult School in Huntington Beach, CA. She graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences. Cassie's sister Michelle is apparently dating Gregg Sulkin, who was previously linked to actress Bella Thorne.
- Annie Reardon, a 23-year-old from Mequon, WI, who currently resides in New York.
Annie went to college in Alabama and now works for Bloomingdales corporate. She graduated the University of Alabama in 2017 with a B.S. in Commerce, Business Administration, Finance, and Economics. She was one of the three girls who got to meet Colton on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- Tracy Shapoff, a 31-year-old freelance wardrobe stylist from Los Angeles, CA.
Tracy worked in New York until recently. She graduated from Kent St. University in 2010 with a B.F.A. in Fashion Design.
- Angelique Sherman, a 28-year-old sales assistant from New Jersey.
Angelique works at Inkwell Global Marketing in New Jersey.
- Kirpa Sudick, a dental hygienist from Whittier, CA.
Kirpa graduated the University of California at Irvine in 2013 with a BA in sociology. She currently works as a dental hygienist at her dad's office. She is also a part-time model.