Terra will attempt to make history on DWTS, as she's the first-ever contestant with dwarfism to compete. Terra said she decided to join the show so she can open the door for, not only for people with dwarfism, but those with a disability. Terra wants to prove anyone can accomplish anything.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Terra Jole:
- She was born on May 25, 1980 in Comal County, TX. She is 4'2" and currently resides in Los Angeles.
- Terra is happily married to Joe Gnoffo. They wed in 2015 and have two infant children together, a son Grayson and daughter Penelope.
- Terra moved to LA in 2001 to pursue a career as a singer against her mother's wishes. To get by financially, she briefly worked as an impersonator, playing icons like Lady Gage and Britney Spears.
- She has appeared in TV and film productions such as Jackass 3D, The Hungover Games and CSI. She was also in the theatrical production of "Radio City's Christmas Spectacular."
- Terra recently released "Penny's Playlist," a full album of children's songs dedicated to her daughter. She also launched MiniMama.com, a website featuring original content for both mothers and kids alike.
- The reality TV star supports and volunteers for the non-profit organization "Forte Animal Rescue," as she's passionate about animals and finding them forever homes.