Will Tayshia remain the sweet and down-to-earth girl Colton began falling in love with or will she get caught up in the competition and become distracted by The Bachelorstar's feelings for the other bachelorettes?
Until viewers can watch what happens next for Tayshia and Colton, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelorette right now.
- Tayshia graduated Concordia University in Irvine, CA in 2012 with a B.S. in Biology Medical Science.
- Tayshia's the girl you want around if you get lost in the woods, as she was a Girl Scout for 12 years!
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelor, she worked as a fitness instructor at Soul Cycle in Newport Beach.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Tayshia also held down a job as a bookkeeper and assistant to the human resources manager at Unlimited PEO Solutions.
- Tayshia was previously married to her first-ever boyfriend, whom she dated for six years.
Tayshia's ex-husband, Josh Bourelle, filed for divorce on October 11, 2017. Tayshia told Colton you can't make someone want to be married.
- Tayshia admits she used to be ashamed of the fact she had failed at marriage, something she values so highly. She only told a handful of people about the divorce as a way to avoid answering questions about it.
It made her question her worth and dimmed the bright light inside of her, but she ultimately became a stronger and more confident woman thanks to the support of her family and friends.
- This Southern California girl is definitely not the squeamish type -- she draws blood for a living!
- In her spare time, Tayshia volunteers at her church and enjoys dining out and wine tasting.
- Tayshia is a world traveler. In addition to completing a mission trip in Africa, and she has also recently traveled to The Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, and France.
- Chris Harrison has said Tayshia is "drop-dead gorgeous" with "the brains to back it up." Harrison also noted she's "the life of the party."
- One of Tayshia's biggest turnoffs is when her date chews with his mouth open.
- While bungee jumping with Colton was clearly the most outrageous thing Tayshia has ever done, she went ziplining with a friend once and loves a good adventure.
- According to an Us Weekly source, Tayshia was "exclusively dating" actor and model Chase Olswang until the "night before she left" to tape the ABC reality dating series last September.
The source explained Tayshia and Chase dated for 10 months and talked about "engagement and marriage" before her stint on The Bachelor.
Chase told Us they met at a bar in their hometown of Newport Beach, CA, in November 2017 and "fell in love really quickly." However, there is no bad blood to date and Chase claims they still have an "open line of communication."