Tayshia is one of 13 women remaining in the competition for Colton's final rose, with Episode 5 of The Bachelorairing on Monday, February 4 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Colton called Tayshia "gorgeous" upon first meeting her, and viewers saw brief glimpses of their conversations afterwards. However, Bachelor Nation finally got to know Tayshia better on her one-on-one date with The Bachelor star in Singapore.
Not only did Tayshia open up to Colton about her past, but she also faced one of her fears -- bungee jumping!
Tayshia has guts, brains and beauty. But will she turn out to be the one The Bachelorstar has been searching for?
Until viewers can watch more of Tayshia and Colton's love story unfold on The Bachelor, let's learn a little bit more about this brunette beauty right now.
- Tayshia graduated Concordia University in Irvine, CA in 2012 with a B.S. in Biology Medical Science.
- Tayshia was a Girl Scout for 12 years!
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelor, she worked as a fitness instructor at Soul Cycle in Newport Beach.
- Tayshia also held down a job as a bookkeeper and assistant to the human resources manager at Unlimited PEO Solutions.
- Tayshia was previously married to her first-ever boyfriend, whom she dated for six years.
Tayshia's ex-husband, Josh Bourelle, filed for divorce on October 11, 2017. Tayshia told Colton you can't make someone want to be married.
- Tayshia admits she used to be ashamed of the fact she had failed at marriage, something she values so highly. She only told a handful of people about the divorce as a way to avoid answering questions about it.
It made her question her worth and dimmed the bright light inside of her, but she ultimately became a stronger and more confident woman thanks to the support of her family and friends.
- This Southern California girl is definitely not the squeamish type -- she draws blood for a living!
- In her spare time, Tayshia volunteers at her church and enjoys wine tasting.
- Tayshia completed a mission trip in Africa, and she has also recently traveled to The Bahamas, United Arab Emirates, and France.