Taylor is a 24-year-old mental health counselor from Seattle, WA. She decided to date in Mexico this summer after being rejected by Nick Viall on The Bachelor's 21st season.
Many fans say Taylor has received a "redemption edit" so far on Paradise. Not only does she come across sweet and genuine, but her fellow bachelorettes seem to love her, which is a huge difference from her time on The Bachelor when she feuded with Corinne Olympios and bragged about her "emotional intelligence" and maturity.
Taylor and Derek Peth hit it off immediately on Paradise and have been inseparable ever since. The couple only wants to spend time with each other, and they seemingly won't be tempted by new arrivals.
Will Taylor and Derek fall in love, and will the rest of their journey on the show progress smoothly?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Taylor Nolan:
- Taylor earned her Master's degree from John Hopkins University.
- Taylor has rescued/fostered animals and also supports charities to support victims of domestic abuse.
- The 5'4" bachelorette is an amateur underwear model who says the most outrageous thing she's ever done is go streaking.
- Taylor believes her three best attributes are loyal, transparent and honest.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a card because she loves words of affirmation.
- Taylor doesn't like being put in a box because she's self-admittedly stubborn.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW