Fans may not remember him, but Ryan is a 34-year-old handsome bachelor from Wellington, FL. He competed on Kaitlyn Bristowe's season of The Bachelorette (although he made it clear on Night 1 he was more interested in Britt Nilsson).
Kaitlyn eliminated Ryan during the fourth Rose Ceremony. However, he's getting another shot at love by deciding to participate in the currently-airing third edition of Bachelor in Paradise.
Will Ryan make a statement and find a girl who's right for him or will he leave the Bachelor franchise alone again?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ryan Beckett:
- Ryan is the CEO & Co-Founder of Hubdin, which personalizes search results for potential home-buyers and renters.
- He is a bucket-list enthusiast, which includes taking advantage of "epic" concerts.
- The suitor is a licensed real estate broker in both New York and California. He's also a founding partner of Equestrian Sotheby's International Realty.
- Ryan loves dogs and has two puggles of his own named Plato and Nole. He's a big fan of rescuing dogs and volunteers to walk them.
- He studied business and real estate at Florida State University and graduated in 2004.
- Ryan earned his MBA from Palm Beach Atlantic University in 2012.
- The bachelor participates in Ironman competitions that tend to include paddleboarding, ocean swimming, cycling and running.
- Ryan enjoys sailing and body-building. He also prides himself on being a "plant-based athlete."
- The suitor, who was born on July 25, played lacrosse and was a triathlete in college. He also studied abroad in China.