The Bachelorette finale is set to air as a two-night event on Monday, July 29 and Tuesday, July 30, with both broadcasts airing at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Peter is still in the running for Hannah's final rose, as well as Tyler Cameron and Jed Wyatt. But one man's heart will be crushed at the beginning of the first episode, as a Rose Ceremony will take place in Crete, Greece before Hannah moves on with her Final 2 suitors.
Peter and Hannah have had intense physical chemistry throughout the season, and she admits that when she was a child, Peter was the type of guy she dreamed about ending up with.
But now that Hannah is a grown woman and she seems to know what she wants in her future husband, will Peter turn out to be The One for her? Has she fallen in love with him?
Until The Bachelorette viewers find out what happens next for Peter and Hannah, let's learn a little bit about this bachelor right now.
- Peter had been in a very serious relationship before going on The Bachelorette, but he said it wasn't meant to be.
Peter had trouble opening again up as a result of the breakup because he said it "devastated" him.
- Peter and his brother Jack are very passionate about giving blood. In fact, Peter and Jack plan to put on blood drives around the country.
The brothers dream of one day starting a foundation in honor of their grandmother, Aurora, who fought Leukemia.
Peter said he feels good to know giving blood, especially platelets, can give cancer patients some relief. Peter challenges and encourages others to reach out to their local Red Cross and do the same for a donation.
- Out of all the women Peter has brought home to meet his family -- including his father Peter and mother Barbara -- he felt the strongest about Hannah.
- The Bachelorette bachelor's ex-girlfriend, an Atlanta-based model named Calee Lutes, publicly came forward to Entertainment Tonight and accused Peter of betraying and breaking up with her very suddenly and unexpectedly to go on the show.
Calee alleged she and Peter were "very serious," met each other's families, and said, "I love you" during their six months of dating.
Calee said Peter wanted her to move in with him in California and discussed their future together but he blindsided and dumped her in late December 2018, around the same time Calee noticed a producer fromThe Bachelorette had begun following him on Instagram.
Calee alleged Peter deleted every trace of her on Instagram afterwards, including her comments on his page.
- Chris Harrison apparently doesn't believe there's much merit to Peter's ex-girlfriend's allegations that the Hannah bachelor dumped her to go on the show -- and The Bachelorette host plans to reveal why when he interviews Peter live during the Season 15 finale on Monday night.
"Some allegations were made in her claims that had to do with us and casting, so I was just curious so I asked around," Chris told Entertainment Tonight, adding that he believes the allegations against Peter are significantly different than the "girlfriend back home" allegations against Jed.
"I know it's kind of more funny than anything, about him and how he was approached by the show, how he was cast on the show, the timing of it all. So I have facts on that that I'm not worried about at all for Peter."