Nick Viall -- 9 things to know about the 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 08/08/2016
Nick Viall has been a polarizing character in The Bachelor franchise.
Nick, a 35-year-old model from Milwaukee, WI, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA, first competed on Season 10 of The Bachelorette starring Andi Dorfman, during which he finished as the runner-up.
Nick lost to winner Josh Murray and then got heat for announcing on After the Final Rose that he and Andi had sex in the Fantasy Suite. However, some fans gave him props for being honest about his emotions because he got brutally dumped on national TV.
Moving on to Season 11 of The Bachelorette, Nick slept with Kaitlyn Bristowe on their first one-on-one date, however, he still ended up finishing as the runner-up again behind her now-fiance Shawn Booth.
Despite repeated heartbreak, Nick decided to give the third edition of Bachelor in Paradise a shot. As previews show, Nick will fall in love with Amanda Stanton, but Josh will try to steal her away.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Nick Viall:
- The 6'2" bachelor, who now models, was born on September 29, 1980.
- Nick graduated in 1999 from Waukesha North High School and attended the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- The suitor ran track in college and set a school record for the 3,200-meter relay.
- Nick previously worked as an account executive for a company called Salesforce.com, and before that, he worked for DeRoyal and U.S. Cellular.
- Nick was rumored to have dated The Bachelorette star JoJo Fletcher, but she denied it.
- He loves chocolate chip cookies and Chipotle (just probably not together).
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW