Nick, a 36-year-old entrepreneur and former software salesman, joined Dancing with the Stars' 24th season after starring on The Bachelor's 21st season and getting engaged to his now-fiancee Vanessa Grimaldi.
Before ABC's The Bachelor series, Nick competed on two editions of The Bachelorette and got dumped in the runner-up spot both times by Andi Dorfman and Kaitlyn Bristowe. He also failed to find love on Season 3 of Bachelor in Paradise last summer.
Nick is no stranger to cameras and being in the spotlight, but it's been hard work for him to perfect his dance moves. Will he survive another week on Dancing with the Stars?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Nick Viall:
- Nick was born on September 29, 1980 to Christopher Viall and Mary Viall in Milwaukee, WI, but he was raised in nearby Waukesha. His parents have been married for 37 years, and Nick is the second of eleven children.
Nick graduated from Waukesha North High School in 1999, where he excelled in track and field including winning the 800-meter run at WIAA State Track & Field Championships.
- When the Dancing with the Stars contestant is not spending time with friends and family, Nick enjoys traveling, beach volleyball, rooting for the Green Bay Packers, eating Chipotle, and showing off his rollerskating skills.
- Nick attended the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where he was a captain of the Milwaukee Panthers.
He set a school record for the 3,200-meter relay run and eventually graduated with a double major in accounting and supply chain management.
- Nick's favorite holiday is the Fourth of July because he considers himself pretty patriotic. (Ironically, Vanessa is from Montreal, Canada).
And Nick's favorite snack is whole-wheat toast and peanut butter topped with sliced pickles.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Nick is currently launching a line of men's grooming products, especially for facial hair, called The Polished Gent.
- Nick wanted to be a cartoonist for Disney when he was a kid, and he used to know all of the Disney songs by heart. (No wonder he made such a good Pinocchio onDancing with the Stars!)