Many The Bachelorette viewers were convinced Luke had stolen Hannah's heart right away and she'd just be going through the motions in order to end up with him, but Episode 3 showed Luke, Hannah and their relationship in a whole new light.
Hannah didn't appreciate how Luke seemed to disrespect her relationships with other men, and The Bachelorettestar told him to quit his cocky attitude and change -- or else.
After Hannah pushed Luke away and avoided him to teach a lesson, Luke considered quitting the competition and seemed vulnerable and a tad insecure. Luke S. even went as far as to say Luke P. was coming across "desperate."
Can Luke P. and The Bachelorettestar recover from this, or is their romance just going to head downhill from here?
Until The Bacheloretteviewers find out what happens next for Luke P. and Hannah's relationship, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelor right now.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was a teenager, but he claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) during his college years in which he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.