Hannah has admitted to having the strongest connection with Luke P. on the show, but now, he only appears to frustrate and confuse The Bachelorette star.
Hannah is upset none of her other bachelors seem to like Luke P., and she was left unsatisfied during their one-on-one date during which The Bachelorette suitor failed to express himself well or communicate his feelings and emotions to her.
Hannah therefore denied Luke P. a rose on their date, but ABC has teased in a preview clip for the next episode that Luke still apparently isn't going anywhere.
Will Hannah determine she had misjudged Luke or will he do something to turn their relationship around?
Until we find out what happens next for their romance, let's learn a little more about Luke P. right now.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Luke's sister-in-law, Hannah Parker, told the Gainesville Times she had applied for The Bachelorette on Luke's behalf after watching him go through a bad breakup in Spring 2018.
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was a teenager, but The Bachelorettestar claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) during his college years.
According to Luke, he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.