Lindsey is a 30-year-old internationally-recognized violinist who is partnered with Mark Ballas, a fan-favorite pro dancer on the show and two-time mirrorball trophy champion.
Lindsey and Mark will be taking the stage for the first time when the show premieres Monday, September 18 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC. Lindsey probably has natural rhythm given her music ability and undoubtedly boasts a comfortable stage presence.
Lindsey's professional career began in September 2012 with the release of her first self-titled debut album. Curious to learn more about this Dancing with the Stars contestant?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lindsey Stirling:
- Lindsey is a classically-trained musician and entertainer from Gilbert, AZ, who boasts almost 10 million YouTube subscribers and over 1.9 billion views on her YouTube channel.
- Lindsey competed on Season 5 of America's Got Talent in 2010 as a hip-hop violinist but was eliminated in the quarterfinals round.
She also made a guest appearance on the show during Season 9 to perform her own song "Shatter Me."
- She released three studio albums, with the latest being "Brave Enough," which debuted at No. 5 on Billboard's Top 200 Album Chart and went on to score the No. 1 spot on Billboard's year-end Top Dance/Electronic Album list.
- She is a musician and writer! Lindsey released her first book with Simon & Schuster in 2016, a memoir called The Only Pirate at the Party, which she co-wrote with her sister, Brook S. Passey.
The book debuted on the New York Times' best-seller list.
- Lindsey is lending her likeness to a new comic book series called Sparrow and will be releasing a special Christmas album in Fall 2017.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!