Lincoln is a 26-year-old account sales executive from Los Angeles, CA.
Becca is clearly attracted to Lincoln's personality and look, but he has rubbed some of his fellow bachelors the wrong way. Connor Obrochta, for example, isn't Lincoln's biggest fan, as the pair fought over a silly picture frame.
Ever since then, however, Lincoln has received a quiet edit and is flying under the radar. Will he continue to receive roses from Becca or will his time on the show be cut short?
Until viewers find out what happens next for Becca and Lincoln in their love story, let's learn more about this controversial bachelor.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lincoln Adim:
- Lincoln was born in Nigeria and grew up in the UK, hence his adorable accent. Fans might remember he called Arie Luyendyk Jr. a "wanker" on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose.
- Chris Harrison had previously teased Lincoln is a sweet and endearing guy who has edge; however, he would be involved in a lot of drama this season on The Bachelorette.
- Lincoln, a fitness and health enthusiast, was named after Abraham Lincoln.
- Lincoln attended both Northeastern University and the University of Kentucky, where he majored in Biology/Biological Sciences.
- The bachelor can't wait to have a big family someday.
- Lincoln was convicted in May 2018 on assault and battery charges stemming from an incident two years ago in which he groped and assaulted an adult female on a harbor cruise ship in Boston, MA, according to The Hollywood Reporter.