Kim Zolciak released a statement Sunday about her condition and potential return to Dancing with the Stars this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
Zolciak was discharged from the hospital on Friday after suffering a Transient Ischemic Attack just a couple days prior. The severity of her mini-stroke has left Dancing with the Stars fans wondering whether she can dance Monday night or just in general for the rest of Season 21.

"I want to thank everyone for their love and support over the past few days," Zolciak said in a media statement obtained by People. "I am now home with my family, resting and taking care of my health. I can't express enough how much I love dancing and this whole experience, and I hope this will not be the end of dancing."

The 37-year-old Don't Be Tardy and former The Real Housewives of Atlanta star underwent a procedure Friday before her hospital release. She previously revealed her alarming symptoms of the stroke, which included the left side of her body going completely numb and loss of speech.

Her pro partner on Dancing with the Stars, Tony Dovolani, remained at her side in the hospital as she was recovering like a great friend. Cast members from the show also apparently visited her.

"After spending only a few weeks with Kim, it is evident of how much of a fighter she is," Dovolani said in a statement late last week. "Her humor and positivity are still shining through, and it's amazing to see the love and support of her family. We are hoping for a speedy recovery."

Zolciak hasn't said anything else about Dancing with the Stars' Monday night episode during which she's supposed to perform, but she bashed an article from Naughty Gossip claiming she might've faked the stroke to win the ABC reality dancing competition.

"R u f-ckin serious! Your disgusting!!" she tweeted.