Hannah seemed smitten with Jed early on because he never failed to impress The Bachelorette star with an original song and his vocal skills.
But their relationship kicked into high gear during their first one-on-one date of the season, when Jed told Hannah that he was falling for her and would be completely committed to their relationship throughout the rest of The Bacheloretteprocess.
Hannah is very attracted to Jed, but she has been trying to establish deeper connections with her The Bachelorettebachelors in recent weeks. Will her romance with Jed continue to heat up or will it fizzle out considering he has some tough competition?
Until The Bacheloretteviewers can see more of Hannah and Jed's romance unfold on TV, let's learn a little bit about this suitor right now.
- Jed can play the piano and finds music to be the easiest way to express his feelings and be vulnerable.
- Jed admits his last relationship ended terribly and so he briefly stopped making music. The Bachelorette bachelor called it one of the hardest times in his entire life.
- This adventurous, motorcycle-riding bachelor says he's looking for a forever type of love.
- What are Jed's hidden talents? He can supposedly rap Nicki Minaj's part in "Bottoms Up" flawlessly and shoot a rubber band with freakish accuracy.
- Jed is an animal lover, as he owns a dog named Basil as well as a cat.
- Jed's biggest fan is his little sister who thinks he and Hannah would be a perfect match!
- Jed is 6'1" and apparently does some modeling on the side. He is represented by The Block Agency, which has clients in Nashville and Denver.
- Jed admitted to Hannah during a one-on-one date in Newport, RI, that he went on The Bachelorette for the career-boosting platform it would provide.
- A woman claiming to be Jed's girlfriend has come forward alleging she was dating the country singer when he went on The Bachelorette and Jed left for the show planning to continue their relationship when he returned home.
"We spent the night together the night before he headed to L.A. He told me [the show] was just an obstacle and we'd be stronger on the other side because of it," Haley Stevens recently told People.
Haley said Jed promised his stint on The Bachelorette was just to get publicity for his music career, adding, "He called me when he landed in L.A. [to begin filming]. He said, 'I love you, and I'll call you when I get back.'"